I am going to break down why I despise censorship and what is not censorship
- There should be no limits to what words people can use in speaking, television, radio, film, internet, printed media, or video games. As a future Zoologist, I guarantee Science needs Free Speech in order to flourish
- Do not even try to control what Religious or Secular philosophies people can adhere to. I want to be a Deist for the rest of my life, so please let me be a deist for as long as I live. If people want to be Christians and/or Muslims, let them be Christians and/or Muslims. Let someone be every religion all at once if he or she wants to be.
- Stop telling people what Historical atrocities they can and cannot discuss! I wish to be able to discuss the atrocities carried out for the corrupt, politically authoritarian misrepresentative of Islam for the past 14 centuries when I feel like it.
- How is it okay to tell people what historic and/or fictional people they can and cannot draw? It is not okay, I am not okay with such petty policies
- Telling people who they can marry is complete nonsense and fully not compatible with Freedom of Association. Let marriage be between two or more consenting adults.
- Let people and clothing makers decide what is fit for Summer & Spring and what is fit for Winter & Autumn. Stop trying to tell people how to dress, unless it is a uniform for a workplace and you are the owner of it. That’s the only exception that should be made.
- Linking is referencing and therefore is not piracy
- Fair Use doctrine of US law is an example of content uses that are not piracy
- First Sale doctrine of US law is an example of non-piracy elements of a proper Free market, and you all know I believe rigorously in the Free Market.
- People should be allowed to flirt at individuals that match their taste in whichever gender, so long as they are very subtle. I for example have learned subtlety in my Junior Year of High School and nowadays I should be able to flirt at and flatter all the slim & white lasses (young adult women) with black hair and blue eyes and glasses I come across, if I want to (and I wish to only stop when I find a Single one that has at least similar hobbies, interests and beliefs to mine).
- If people like me, other future scientists and current scientists want to question authority, LET US
- If you encourage violent crime or threaten to commit violent crime, you deserve to be arrested and tried fairly in a court, because violent crimes are not Free Expression, quite the opposite – they are Tyrannical expression.
- If you encourage property crime or threaten to commit property crime, you deserve to be arrested and tried fairly in a court, because property crimes are not Free Expression, quite the opposite – they are Tyrannical expression.
- If you do a work of art and it lacks any serious literary, artistic, political, and/or scientific value; and you get in trouble because a Miller Test proved it to lack any serious value in the above categories of value, then I don’t care. For all the hate I harbor toward the game Battle for Middle-earth II, for example, It at least has the artistic value of good music, and the literary value of how to absolutely not base a multi-platform strategy battle video game on Lord of the Rings lore. As for “art” that satisfies the third condition mentioned on the list I linked to, don’t bother trying to convince me your art does not meet any of those three conditions. And no, I don’t care for the first two.
- Warez, Torrent, Keygen, and other forms of real piracy are copyright theft, so if you get more years in prison then maximum jail sentence, then you are exactly the kind of person whose activity stops me from caring, because you give appropriate “intellectual property” users like most of my YouTube subscriptions a bad image, and you are the cause of the perfectly named “copyright nazis”
Thank you for reading this,