Yes, I am taking a break from ideology commentary to make a review most can understand. Yes, I am going to spend the next many days attempting to balance reviews & commentary. So let us discuss this coffee creamer the usual reviewing way of mine: First Negatives, then Positives, lastly Final Verdict.
- Quite a bit too sweet for me on its own
- Does come in a relatively small bottle [32 fluid ounces]
- How can a milk product have no calcium? That makes no sense!
- Lovely chocolate texture
- chocolate flavor allows it to improve my coffee drastically
- I love the fact that there is absolutely no alcohol in this creamer
- The beauty of the smell… Bravo.
- The cold aspect of this creamer makes my coffee safer to drink in the right dose
- Mixed chocolate & coffee flavor is endlessly entertaining
- Thicker milk product than actual milk, giving it, at least to me, a finer texture
Positivity Ratio has been coupled with one of the all new “Deistic Valor Badge” [DVB] for anything I review I recommend to [almost] everyone living on an Earth-like planet. That said, this coffee creamer gets a PR-70, which is 10 points more than needed to prove my enjoyment of something, and the first DVB ever issued for a compilation of Star-stuff. Thank you all today,