People-Press… if they were to single me out in any of their Typology things, and let me do the typing in First Person, this is most likely what it would look like:
What I believe
- Domestically very heavily libertarian, but very lightly Neocon on foreign affairs
- Critical of US national government but far more critical of tyrannical Islamic States [Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, etc.]
- Extremely Pro-Capitalism on economy
- Appreciative of gay people, as someone who is very far from gay
- Solidly Middle Ground on the issues of Abortion and Immigration
- Individualist-feminist when it comes to helping women and to ending sexism
- Convinced Free Trade should be top foreign policy priority
- Opposed to friendliness with ANY Salafi Tyranny, in favor of ending such governments
- Immensely Pro-Civil Liberties on culture
- Devoutly supportive of Israel and their 65% Nonreligious majority, devoutly Nonreligious myself.
- Somewhat favorable of two GOP candidates for 2016, Most favorable toward Marco Rubio [ONLY distrusting him on the Marriage Privatization solution to the Gay Marriage issue, but what’s important is fixing our economy]
Who I am
- Simple grocery store front-end worker for now, very soon to be author & illustrator of Fantasy comics, self-publishing all of them and selling them through various online economic media sites
- Aspiring to be a Dinosaur-and-Bird Scientist in about a dozen years from now, fully embracing of Natural Selection Fact
- Ethnically 94% Irish and the other 6% of me comes from Native Americans of an Ohio tribe
- I refuse to ever adhere to a religion, and I am personally a Deist
- Most commonly used social media sites are YouTube [for listening to music] and WordPress [for recording my thoughts]
- Most commonly used economic media sites are Amazon and Paypal
- Huge fan of the computer games Medieval II Total War and Lord of the Rings Total War.
- Loving fan of Middle-earth, Warhammer Fantasy setting and similar settings as well
- Loving fan of red meats, bacon and grilling
- Mountain Dew guzzling, thin-bodied, highly intelligent, moderately wise metalhead [Disturbed & Lamb of God are my go-to bands] who adores slender brunettes with blue eyes.
- I adore cycling, therefore I am tough, resilient and in shape and can focus on personal Brain growth.
I guess this is how People Press would do it upon need of being honest. Thats all I got this week. Or so I think…
Thank you all for looking over this either way,