Yes, this is a review of a food item. It is basically two pieces of toast bread with cheddar, onions, BBQ sauce, bacon and 8 oz of ground beef in between. You don’t need to know the name of the place I got this thing, just that its mascot is some kind of Horned Owl. What species? I cannot definitively say…
- The onions were quite a bit excessive in terms of how many there were
- The toast was very well-cooked
- The toast also had a kind of butter to it
- SO MUCH BEEF! It is phenomenal!
- The ground beef was cooked exactly as I asked it to be
- The ground beef also tasted exactly like how beef it’s supposed to be
- The beef leaked a LOT
- The cheddar was very sufficiently melted
- The bacon… the bacon was extra crispy
- The bacon also was very well cooked
- The bacon even has a crunch to it at times
- The bacon has this grade A brownness to it
- The ground beef also has grade A brownness for beef
The final verdict for this amazing burger is a 92. Very highly recommended!
That is all I have for now! Thank you all,