No, I am not an Objectivist
But I do agree share Objectivism’s adherence to the above defense policy philosophy. Ayn Rand Institute is where I go to for straight records on Defense Policy, because the people there are very accurate with defending Defense.
- Mutual Respect between you and your fellow nations
- Unregulated Free Trade with your overseas neighbors
- Right to Travel and Freedom of Movement for all of your citizens
- Permission for NGOs in your country to intervene abroad as civilians with nothing to do with your government
- Honest Friendship with nations who do not sponsor terror
This is my military policy view summarized
I do share social, economic, cultural, immigration, science, other domestic and even foreign relations policy views with all of my fellow Libertarian Partiers, but military defense policy is where I diverge from the LP establishment and follow along with the Ayn Rand Institute’s views on the War On Terror instead.
Shortest post I ever did about this topic? Well, one more thing: I must clarify that I only support ending one repressive nation at a time, and even then only in defense of America or a true friend of America’s. Thank you all for reading,