A Center-Wing Independent voter’s Advise to Missouri Republicans; Fresh from Cheshire, Connecticut.
If you read this story by the highly factual Moderate left journal “St. Louis Today”, you learn from the get go that Republican Party staffers both nationally and in Missouri paint this dude named Joshua Hawley as the unavoidable nominee for the Senior Missouri Senator job. And I specify ‘senior’ because as far as I know every state has two senators, one senior and one junior. On top of this I did some Googling and most of the searching I did in search of the Politico poll that Austin talked about with Missouri voters being very opposed to Joshua. And everything I found instead was stuff about mainstream media painting Hawley as the unavoidable nominee of the Missouri GOP. However, I imagine the 99% of you visiting this via Minds.com already know this, the MSM is lying about the Austin vs Joshua debacle. For the other 1% of visitors to this blog, MSM does not believe in factually reporting the news while admitting to specific political loyalties, the MSM would rather forge a narrative and then call themselves the definition of politically neutral.
Sorry, MSM and Google Search Results! That’s not how the primary will go!
The actual political climate among Missourians as St. Louis Today highlights is one wherein voters are purely Anti-Hawley, and Anti-McConnell. The only difference between what I am saying and what they said is I am defining what they mean by ‘Anti-Establishment’. And I can gather this despite the fact that I was born in Derby CT and bred to be a Cheshire CT native for life. Plus, I have done an early childhood travel to Oregon once and several Middle School and High School era travels to Longboat Key, a lovely Floridian small town built on a chain of isles. Aside from this I have never been to Missouri, though I did almost go there to celebrate Independence Day with Austin and the rest of his fanbase around me using Uber. But I had no clue how to use it affordably for a Grocery Clerk like me who’s mostly able to give him just $10 every 2 or 3 weeks. Which FYI I will keep giving him until August 7th of 2018 when the voting gets going.
Breaking Down everything right with Austin Petersen
Let me break this down to the people of Missouri despite the fact that I am not a Missourian, please? You guys have, in a 19 hour drive west of me, have a genuine…
- Honest and Simple
- Openly Secular Humanist
- Individualist and Federalist
- Market Liberalism activist
- Intellectual guru on different libertarianisms
Running to become your senior senator! While this post of mine may remind me of something I should have said to the Libertarian Party in April of last year, I must ask you this. If you guys are purely anti-McConnell, then I advise voting 100% for the Auggy Bear on that August Day I found via Google to be your primary voting day. Thanks,