Here is where your friendly Cheshire CT blogger guy stands on political and religious matters
Hello, humanity! Basically this is a place where you can click on any link to see the page for where I stand in full and why. In my blog posts we only see me hint at these stances, however here is where you are able to see where I stand, how and why along with when I first started believing it.
Where I Stand On…
On Science & Religion
- Every God is a fictional character to me.
- I say the Earth has only two seasons!
- America’s values: Judeo-Christian or Humanist?
- ‘Atheist’ values Don’t exist, You speak of ‘humanist’ values.
- Humanists normalized the Golden Rule bit by bit.
- Our species: carnivore-toothed since 281 million BC!
- Human evolved very slowly from thumbnail sized fish?
- Freedom of Religion belongs to humanists, too.
- Paleontology and Zoology: 2 very useful, & very ignored, sciences!
- What is Planet Theia and why do I think we stand on it now?
- Humanity has these body temp controls as of 281 million BC.
- In defense of Evolutionary Biology
- Pro-Life arguments for Comprehensive Sex Ed
- Concerning life on Earth before the Dinosaurs…
On Politics & Elections
- My cynical ‘No Re-elects voting’ is justified like this…
- Democrat or Republican? Nope, I vote Independently. No leans.
- Who would I vote for in other Free Societies?
- Censorship is to Villainy as Science is to Heroism.
- You can be Anti-death-penalty and still be harsh on actual crime
- Actual crime Versus Victimless crime
- Everything Wrong with the War On Drugs
- In favor of Free Markets and Free Trade
- How free migration is not open borders. But is morally correct migrant policy.
- Scotland taught us banking policy: a Free Banking case
- How to End War and Famine: Change every regime to a Free Society
- You know how you can fix the wage gaps? Freedom of Contract!
- Total Freedom of Choice in food and clothing is a Gorgeous thing.
- How to End Racism and Sexism: Change every regime to a Free Society
- Using Fossil Fuel and Legislating Energy Norms: BOTH immoral!
- The often-censored Valor and Honor of the US military
- No, Social Security does NOT need Payroll Tax to be funded.
- Making Taxation Theft Again, but from within the Enumerated Powers list!
- Painful reality 101, War is always the only answer to absolutely proven threats.
- True backers of individual freedom back Israel
- So, America is the best country ever, here are the reasons why.
- Don’t legislate morality, all these laws ever do is trivialize violent crime!
- Economists desire much more economic individualism than is the status quo.
- Not getting paid enough for a decent life? Demand government to give you and your employer absolute freedom of contract!
- Just War Doctrine Versus Nothing Less Than Victory; NLTV wins!
- War’s good for nothing? That’s only true when Tyranny Zones wage it!
- If the ‘Toxicity of Recreational Drugs’ study from 2006 calls it safer than alcohol, then legalize it.
- Keep Progressives out of her wallet and Conservatives out of her wardrobe!
- Just because war sucks does not deny Free Societies a right to Defensive war.
- Inanimate objects do not harbor moralities: only individual human beings can harbor explicitly proven moralities.
- You know that US Bill of Rights thing? Yeah, it’s 1st Amendment is Unconditional. In all political topic chats, in all ideological camps.
- The rest of the US bill of rights is also meant to be unconditional.
- I reject ALL Organized Religions, but I will defend until I’m gone their right to be embraced by anyone who embraces any of them!
- Would you say some lifestyle choices you hate for puritan or PC reasons is worse than Twenty Two trillion USD of national debt?
As you get to know me here…
I advise all of you to tip me however much you want with the button below, but know this button won’t appear in the self-explanatory pages you can only access via this page. Thank you everyone!
~Kyle S. Perkins